Fourteen-year-old Kennedy Bougher isn’t your typical teenager, she’s a cancer survivor. At 10, Kennedy was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer. Although her treatment was hard, Kennedy always focused on the positive and found a way to be ‘the light’ in every situation. Four years later, Kennedy continues to stay positive and optimistic, [...]Read More...
Join Our Newsletter & Save $$
- National Day of Cyber Bullying Awareness Features BYOU Spokesmodel Cassandra Perkins & CEO Debra Gano | Be Your Own You - A Lifestyle Brand Empowering Girls & Women on ‘Be Your Own You’ Magazine Dec/Jan Issue Features Anti-Bullying!
- Self-Esteem Expert BYOU CEO Debra Gano Headlines 2012 Girls World Expo | Be Your Own You - A Lifestyle Brand Empowering Girls & Women on The New York Times Discusses Cymphonique as Nickelodeon’s New Star!
- BYOU Magazine’s April/May Issue Features Celebs, Mothers/Daughters, Earth Day, Contests & More! | Be Your Own You - A Lifestyle Brand Empowering Girls & Women on Nickelodeon Announces Feb. 4 Launch Date for Cymphonique’s Show!
- Disney’s So Random Allisyn Arm: A Positive Role Model for Be Your Own You on BYOU Magazine Brings Disney Stars to Girl Scouts Rock the Mall
- Chad phelps on On Location With Disney’s Allisyn Arm for BYOU ‘Be Your Own You’ Magazine